Historical buildings, skyscrapers, street art and many architectural styles; join us and discover why Sao Paulo is such a captivating city.
Guided Tour of Sao Paulo
After meeting in the city centre, we'll head downtown and discover the exact place where the city was founded. Shortly after, we'll pass by the Sé Cathedral, considered the 4th largest Gothic Cathedral in the world. We'll also see the Neo-Romanesque Sao Bento Monastery, the 18th-century St. Francis church and the Martinelli building; the city's first skyscraper!
The city's architecture is world-renowned, and you'll be able to discover why, seeing examples such as the Sao Paulo Municipal Theatre, the Italian Tower and the Altino Arantes building, which has a striking resemblance to the Empire State Building in New York. Plus we'll see Tea Bridge and we'll reach the historical Avenida Paulista, one of the financial hubs of the city.
We'll also take you through the Liberdade neighbourhood, which is home to the greatest number of Japanese people outside of Japan! And if exploring is making you hungry, we've got the covered in the Municipal Market. This eclectic building is the oldest market in the city, and with its many incredible food stalls, you're sure to find something to satisfy your appetite.
You'll also visit the green heart of Sao Paulo: Ibirapuera Park, and our last stop will be the Vila Madalena neighbourhood, popular due to its bohemian atmosphere. As we wander through the streets you'll see various art studios, but really the streets are museums in themselves, covered with colourful graffiti and street art.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour of Sao Paulo||
Tour of Sao Paulo
Per personUS$ 60.80
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
English speaking multilingual guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Museu de Arte de São Paulo (Sao Paulo Museum of Art), Avenida Paulista, 1578