With this day trip to Santo Amaro Island, you'll visit three wild beaches on the coast of Sao Paulo and you'll discover that heaven on earth does exist!
Santo Amaro Island Day Trip
First thing in the morning, we'll leave Sao Paulo and make our way to the city of Bertioga, where we'll board a ferry to take us to the north of Santo Amaro Island, which can only be reached by boat.
Once we've got off the ferry, we'll start our 40-minute trekking route along the Hans Staden Trail, which passes the ruins of an old church and will lead us to the first beach, known as White Beach. This is a true paradise! We'll continue along the trail again until we reach the so-called Black Beach. Here you'll have free time to enjoy this secluded spot and take a dip in the refreshing waters.
Afterwards, we'll continue walking and we'll reach the third beautiful beach: Camburizinho. This is sure to impress, as it's also home to a natural pool with crystal-clear waters coming from the Guararu Mountains. Here, you'll have time to relax and sunbathe, or if you'd rather, we can head into the forest to see the Camburí Waterfall.
We will finally head back to the first beach, where we'll spend an hour making the most of this incredible natural location, and then we will return to Sao Paulo.
This day trip is not available for children under 12 years of age.
This day trip includes hotel pick-up from hotels within a 5 mile (8 km) radius of Praça da Sé.
If you are staying outside of this area, we'll pick you up from number 131, Rua Haddock Lobo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 72.80
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Rua Haddock Lobo, 131