On this trip, you'll visit the medieval city of Lovech and get the chance to see the impressive Krushunski waterfalls.
Lovech and Krushunski Waterfall Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Sofía at 8 am and begin our trip to the north of Bulgaria.
We'll go on a journey of around 2 hours before arriving at the medieval city of Lovech, an unmissable stop on any trip to Bulgaria. Here you'll get the chance to walk around its streets and admire this medieval military centre's architecture that still preserves its historical essence.
We'll complete our trip with a visit to the Ethnographic Museum, where you'll be able to learn about Bulgaria's culture and history as well as what the city was like during its most prosperous period in the 14th century.
We'll also visit the Hisar Fortress, a citadel on top of a hill where you'll get the chance to admire some fantastic views of the city of Lovech. You'll then have an hour and a half of free time to eat lunch (not included).
Then we'll continue our trip at the Krushunski Waterfalls, one of the most beautiful natural spots in Bulgaria. There we'll go on a walk, crossing over 15 bridges and enjoying the views.
When we finish our hike we'll go back to the bus and take you back to your hotel in Sofía. We'll be back by around 6 m.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 35% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 100% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10||Children under 2|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 2 and 10US$ 39.60
Children under 2Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Tickets to the Ethnographic Museum.
Entry to the Hisar Fortress.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Sofia).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).