Fall in love with the charming coastal towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello on this day trip from Sorrento. Explore the rugged natural beauty and picturesque architecture of the Amalfi Coast.
Amalfi Coast Day Trip Itinerary
Having been picked up from your hotel in Sorrento, you'll head in the direction of Positano, an Italian village located between dramatic coastal cliffs and verdant hills. You'll have free time here to explore at your own pace. Stroll through its steep and winding streets, lined with whitewashed and pastel-painted houses that contrast with the black sand of the beach, and enjoy the refreshing sea breeze as you bask in the warm Mediterranean sun.
Continue your tour along the Amalfi Coast, next stopping at the town of Amalfi itself. Historically an important trading power, these days it is known for its picturesque piazzas and beautiful beaches. Make the most of your free time here to admire the architecture, including the ancient cathedral, or take a boat trip along the coast to see the spectacular scenery from a new perspective (not included).
The final visit of the day will be Ravello, a hilltop town known for its breath-taking views. Wander through the same streets, squares and parks that were the favourite haunts of famous artists, musicians and writers including Wagner and Virginia Woolf.Lose yourself in the magic of the town's rustic beauty, and who knows - maybe the magnificent scenery will inspire your artistic side too!
Following your full day Amalfi Coast experience, you'll be taken back to your hotel in Sorrento.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 67.60
Children under 2 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English and Spanish speaking escort.
Small groups of less than 25 people.
Boat trip on the Amalfi Coast (12 EUR).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).