Can you imagine touring the paradise island of Capri by the light of the moon? Embark on this tour, with sails the Sorrento coast at sunset, towards the jewel of the Mediterranean.
Capri by Night
When the sun begins to set in Sorrento, we'll pick you up from your hotel, making our way to the Masso Lubrense port, climbing on board a boat which will take us to the famous island of Capri. At the midpoint of the journey we'll pause in the open sea to enjoy a welcome drink: cheers to the sunset!
Disembarking in Capria you'll find that the charm of the island becomes yet more magical when night falls. the captain will accompany you to the cable car, which you'll ride up to a local bar, enjoying a delicious Italian aperitif.
You'll then have several hours of free time in Capri, sure to seduce you with its unique atmosphere once the masses of tourists have left. You can wander around the square, or take a look at the cliffs which separate the island from the sea.
The tour then returns by the light of the moon, being back at the hotel around midnight.
Hotel pick up
Hotel pick up usually takes place between 6 pm and 6:45 am. After making the reservation, you'll be contacted to confirm the exact time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Per PersonUS$ 131.60
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in a private vehicle.
Aperitif in Capri.
Funicular railway ticket.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.