Climb on board a comfortable boat, and skirt the coast of the famous island of Capri, visiting its coves and its natural arch. And you'll be able to snorkel in the Tyrrhenian Sea!
Excursion to Capri by Boat
Picking you up from your hotel in Sorrento around 9 am, we'll hit the road to the Massa Lubrense Port, Lubrense Sea, which separates Sorrento from the famous island of Capri, making a stop or two on the way meaning you can take a refreshing dip in the sea.
As we get near to this well known Mediterranean island, you'll discover why its paradise coves have been used as the setting for any number of advertisements for big brands. And without getting off the boat we'll skirt Capri, seeing its main attractions: the Natural Arch, the Punta Carena Lighthouse and the famous Faraglioni rocks. We're sure they'll look familiar...
We'll make the most of this tour to eat a delicious tomato and mozzarella sandwich on board, fuelling up for an afternoon on the island of Capri itself, accompanied by either water or beer. Once on the island, you'll have four hours of free time to explore the city at your own pace, relax on the beach, or snorkel off the coast of this paradise.
Finally, we'll return to the boat, taking Capri's steep cliffs as we return to port, arriving back at the hotel at 6 pm.
The maximum capacity of the boat is 12 people.
Hotel pick up usually takes place between 9 am and 9:45 am. After making the reservation, you'll be contacted to confirm the exact time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 9|
Children between 3 and 9US$ 62.20
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
Food and drink on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Sorrento local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.