Embark on a delightful hike around the Amalfitano Coast, including the famous 'Path of the Gods'. You'll enjoy unique views and explore charming villages.
The tour meets in the middle of Sorrento, climbing on board an air-conditioned vehicle, which will take us to Nocelle, to the east of the city. Over approximately an hour-long journey, we'll enjoy the coastal landscape of this part of Italy, and discover why this coast is increasingly steep with the passage of time.
Having arrived at Nocelle we'll begin our tour of the Path of the Gods. This famous Italian hikers trail borders the Amalfitana coast and offers nature, spectacular landscapes and unique views of the sea.
At the mid point of the journey we'll stop to drink in the cliffs and gullies which give this part of the Italian coast its distinctive character. And you'll have the chance to get a bird's eye view of the caves and terraces scattered among the cliffs.
After a hike of several hours through this incredible natural landscape, we'll head back to Sorrento, arriving around 2 pm,
To take this tour it's recommended that you're in good shape and that you wear appropriate clothing, as it included several hours of hiking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 61.80
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport to Nocelle.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we bring luggage?
A - No, as the vehicles used for the tour don't have space in which to keep them.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).