Become an expert in Italian cuisine and learn how to make its star dish: pizza. Put your culinary skills to the test, and take home an unforgettable memory of Sorrento.
Pizza Workshop in Sorrento
Having picked you up from your hotel in Sorrento, the tour leaves the centre of the city to arrive in the sleepy rural environment, the perfect spot for our pizza workshop. You'll learn about the crucial ingredients first hand from an expert chef, before putting on your apron and chef's hat to get to work.
First comes the production of the dough, learning the famous tricks and flips of the experts as you give it its shape. Then we'll add the ingredients, all under the watchful gaze of our expert pizza chef, who will give you advice on the production of the most delicious of Sorrento's traditional pizzas.
And while our creation cooks, you'll try different kinds of pizza made by the true experts. Then we'll be able to see how your own stack up, before taking you back to your hotel, now authentic pizza pros. Mamma mia!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 56.30
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking chef.
Dough acrobatic show.
Pizza tasting with drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).