Sail the Sorrento coast as the sun sets and see the ruins of the old Roman settlement bathed in the sunset light. An unforgettable image of the Mediterranean.
Sunset Cruise of Sorrento
We'll pick you up at 7 pm and hit the road to Massa Lubrense, beginning our tour of the Sorrento coast. When the last lights of day reflect on the sea, our boat will launch in the direction of Punta del Capo, taking in the sheer coastline which borders the area.
On the cruise you'll see the remains of the old Pollio Felice Roman Villa, this majestic construction from the 1st century, which fuses with the local with the wild landscape, making for picture-perfect views.
As we skirt the Sorrento coast, we'll taste aperitifs on board, as the finishing touch to this sunset tour, before enjoying the magical landscape as we head back to the Sorrento port. We'll be back at the hotel around 9 pm.
The maximum capacity of the boat is 12.
Hotel pick up usually takes place between 5 pm and 5:45 am. After making the reservation, you'll be contacted to confirm the exact time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 77.70
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Captain who speaks English and other languages.
Aperitifs on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).