Climb Tallinn's tallest building and enjoy the incredible panoramic views of the city's skyline. See the Estonian capital like never before from the TV Tower!
Tallinn TV Tower
The building was inaugurated for the 1980 Moscow Olympic Games to allow better television broadcasts of sailing competitions held in the Baltic Sea. You can see this 314 metre-tall tower for miles around Tallinn.
Here's what you can enjoy in the Tallinn TV Tower:
- Soaring skyward: High-speed elevators which will take you to the top in 45 seconds.
- 360-degree view of Tallinn: A 170-metre high observation platform.
- Become a TV anchor: Visit the television studios at the top of the tower and record a news clip for your family or friends.
- 2D movie: A 15-minute video on the history of the tower.
- Exhibition "GENE-IUS": An exhibition on telecommunications and Estonia's main achievements.
The tower opens every day from 10 am to 6 pm. You can use your ticket at any time within its opening hours.
Note: from May to September the tower opens from 10 am to 7 pm.
Walk on the Edge
You can complete your experience with a walk on the edge of the Tallinn TV Tower.
Tallinn TV Tower Ticket
Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children under 18)US$ 31.90
Pensioners, students and children from 7 to 18US$ 8.30
Children under 7Free
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Ticket to Tallin TV Tower.
Exposition on the history of the tower.
360 degree observation platform.
15 minute 2D film.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Torre de la Televisión de Tallin.