Climb Tallinn's tallest building and enjoy the incredible panoramic views of the city's skyline. See the Estonian capital like never before from the TV Tower!
Tallinn TV Tower
The building was inaugurated for the 1980 Moscow Olympic Games to allow better television broadcasts of sailing competitions held in the Baltic Sea. You can see this 314 metre-tall tower for miles around Tallinn.
Here's what you can enjoy in the Tallinn TV Tower:
- Soaring skyward: High-speed elevators which will take you to the top in 45 seconds.
- 360-degree view of Tallinn: A 170-metre high observation platform.
- Become a TV anchor: Visit the television studios at the top of the tower and record a news clip for your family or friends.
- 2D movie: A 15-minute video on the history of the tower.
- Exhibition "GENE-IUS": An exhibition on telecommunications and Estonia's main achievements.
The tower opens every day from 10 am to 6 pm. You can use your ticket at any time within its opening hours.
Note: from May to September the tower opens from 10 am to 7 pm.
Walk on the Edge
You can complete your experience with a walk on the edge of the Tallinn TV Tower.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tallinn TV Tower Ticket
Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children under 18)US$ 30.30
Pensioners, students and children from 7 to 18US$ 7.90
Children under 7Free
Ticket to Tallin TV Tower.
Exposition on the history of the tower.
360 degree observation platform.
15 minute 2D film.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Tallin local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Torre de la Televisión de Tallin.