Enjoy the unique experience of looking out over the panoramic rooftop of Tallinn's tallest building. You'll revel in the incredible feeling of being suspended at 175 meters high.
Tallinn TV Tower
Inaugurated for the 1980 Moscow Olympics, the Tallina Teletorn, or Tallinn TV Tower, is now the tallest building in the Estonian capital, it stands at 314 metres!
The experience consists of a 30 minute walk around the Tallinn TV Tower rooftop, located on the 22nd floor at a height of 175 metres.
You'll be tied to a safety harness so that you can lean out on the edge of the terrace and enjoy the incredible views of Tallinn. As well as the city skyline, you'll also see the Baltic Sea coast and even the Helsinki skyline.
A maximum of 4 people can participate in the activity at the same time.
- Children between 13 and 17 years old must have permission from their parents or legal guardian.
- The weight limit is between 75 lbs (34 kg, 5 stone) and 308 lbs (140 kg, 22 stone).
- To participate you must be physically fit.
- It's not possible for pregnant women and people with heart or respiratory conditions and vertigo.
Other attractions at Tallinn TV Tower
The entry to the Tallinn TV Tower also includes the following attractions:
- High speed lifts: you can reach the top in 45 seconds.
- 360 degree viewpoint: located at a height of 170 metres.
- Video greeting: access to the television studios at the top of the tower where you can record a video greeting to send to your family and friends.
- 3D film: 15 minute film about the tower's history.
- Exhibition: about Estonia's telecommunications and main achievements
If you would only like to see those attractions, without the rooftop tour, you can select the Tallinn TV Tower Tour.
You can access the tower's rooftop any day of the week between 10 am and 6 pm. You must present your booking reference.
Note: from May to September, the tower is open between 10 am and 7 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 13 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Individual Ticket||Group Ticket (up to 4 people)|
|Tower Entry + Rooftop Tour||
Tower Entry + Rooftop Tour
Individual TicketUS$ 33.90
Group Ticket (up to 4 people)US$ 113.20
Entry to the Tallinn TV Tower.
30 minute rooftop tour.
English speaking assistant before and after the tour.
TV Tower History Exhibition.
Access to the 360 degree viewpoint.
15 minute 3D Film.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Tallin local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Tallinn TV Tower