The City Sightseeing Bus in Tallinn is the perfect way to explore all the main places of interest in the capital city of Estonia. Plus, you can hop-on and hop-off as much as you want to explore the city at your own pace.
Tallinn Sightseeing Bus
The sightseeing bus in Tallinn has 3 different routes with 38 stops in the most incredible places in the city.
- Red line: explore the historic centre and old town, with stops at the Russalka Monument and Toompea Castle.
- Green line: this route connects the highest part of Tallinn with the city's port and has stops in emblematic places such as Maarjamäe Castle and the Botanic Garden.
- Blue line: perfect if you want to discover the city's main areas of entertainment, such as the zoo, the Open Air Museum and the Rocca al Mare Shopping Centre.
All the buses are equipped with an audio-guide in English, so you can become true experts about the city.
How Does It Work?
- The ticket is valid for 1 or 3 consecutive days after being used for the first time. During this time you can hop-on and hop-off the buses as much as you wish.
- Although when you make the booking you have to choose a specific day, you can use the ticket during the 15 days following said initial booking date.
- After you book we will send you a voucher via email which you must hand in on the first bus that you take.
Times and Frequencies
The sightseeing bus in Tallinn runs every day every 30-60 minutes.
- Red line: runs every day from 10:30 am to 3:50 pm. On Saturdays from June to August, it runs until 5 pm. The complete route, with no stops, takes 50 minutes.
- Green line: runs every day from 11 am to 2:15 pm. From June to August it runs until 4:30 pm. The complete route, with no stops, takes 75 minutes.
- Blue line: runs every day from 12:05 to 3:30 pm. On Saturdays from June to August, it runs until 5 pm. The complete route, with no stops, takes one hour.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 17 years||Children under 7|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children between 7 and 17 yearsUS$ 11.1
Children under 7Free
1 - 3d.
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing buses for 1 or 3 days.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most of the buses are accessible).