Discover one of the most diverse cities in Morocco with this Tangier Day Trip from Tarifa. Explore the unique area located just 17 km away from Spain.
Tangier Day Trip from Tarifa
We'll meet our guide at the port of Tarifa. On arrival, we'll board a fast ferry that will take us to the port of Tangier Ville in just 50 minutes.
As we enter the medina, a cluster of narrow and chaotic streets you'll be charmed by the special location. We'll visit the souk shops, and come across Arabic handicraft products, one of the main attractions.
Towards midday, we'll enjoy a delicious Moroccan style lunch. We'll sample the couscous and the Tajin, two of the most important dishes within the region's cuisine.
After lunch, our next stop will be the Kasbah, the impressive highest area of the medina. There you'll have the opportunity to be amazed by the views of the old city.
Finally, we'll return to the port of Tangier and board a return ferry to Tarifa Port.
- You must present a valid passport upon entering Tangier.
- Citizens of certain nationalities may require a visa to enter Morocco. If this is the case you must make sure you have all documentation processed. Nationalities which don't require a visa to enter Morocco.
- If you don't have valid documentation on the day you won't be able to travel.
- Students will have to present valid documentation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 69.20
Students up to 25 years oldUS$ 69.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Return transport by ferry between Tarifa and Tangier.
Traditional Moroccan lunch.
Drinks during the traditional Moroccan lunch.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Port of Tarifa Maritime Station