Enjoy a bird's eye view of one of the largest pyramids in Mesoamerica with this Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Ride. Discover this great pre-Columbian archaeological site!
Teotihuacan Hot Air Balloon Ride
We'll meet at 6:30 am at the Teotihuacan-Tulancingo highway balloon port. While we wait as the hot air balloon is prepared, we'll have a coffee and some snacks.
Once everything is ready, we'll get into the basket and start a balloon ride over Teotihuacan! We'll spend 45 minutes admiring the main monuments of the archaeological site. The most important sites include the Quetzalpápalotl Palace, the Pyramid of the Moon, the Pyramid of the Sun and the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, without forgetting the Road of the Dead.
While we observe the legacy of the ancient inhabitants of Mexico we'll toast with a glass of sparkling wine. The tour will also allow us to appreciate the colossal size of this archaeological site, undoubtedly one of the most important in the country.
At the end of the tour, we'll give you a flight certificate. Afterwards, we'll go by minibus to the nearby restaurant Gran Teocalli to have a comforting buffet breakfast.
The activity will end at the restaurant at 8:30 am. 30 minutes later you'll be able to access the archaeological site of Teotihuacan to visit on your own.
Who can participate?
- The minimum age to participate in the activity is 4 years old.
- The maximum weight allowed is 99 kilos.
Other balloon rides
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old|
|Hot Air Balloon Ride||
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 94.80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
minute balloon ride.
Land transfers by minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
A glass of sparkling wine during the flight.
Musical entertainment in the balloon basket.
Certificate of the experience.
Additional food and drinks.
Entrance to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan: 75 MXN (US$ 3.70) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What will happen in adverse weather conditions?
A - In case of adverse weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and we'll offer you different alternatives.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).