Surprise your partner, family or friend with this Teotihuacan Private Balloon Ride, where you'll enjoy a bird's eye view of this magnificent temple and pyramid complex!
Teotihuacan Private Balloon Ride
This unforgettable experience will begin at the Teotihuacan - Tulancingo highway balloon port, where we'll meet between 5:45 and 7:15 am. You'll be able to have a coffee and some snacks while the hot air balloon is prepared.
Once it's ready, we'll start the balloon ride over Teotihuacan. This archaeological site houses great architectural jewels such as the Pyramid of the Sun, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Palace of Quetzalpápalotl, the Pyramid of the Moon and the Avenue of the Dead.
During this private flight, you can enjoy a glass of sparkling wine while toasting from the heights. You'll admire all the architectural elements of the colossal constructions of the pre-Columbian period in more detail - a real treat!
We'll also provide you with a flight certificate as a souvenir of this experience. At the end of the ceremony, we'll go to the Gran Teocalli restaurant, where a comforting buffet breakfast awaits you.
The activity will end at the restaurant at 8:30 am.30 minutes later you'll be able to visit the fascinating archaeological site of Teotihuacan on your own.
Who can participate?
- The minimum age to participate in the activity is 4 years old.
- The maximum weight allowed is 99 kilograms.
Other balloon rides
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Este tour se realiza de forma privada para ti y tu pareja, familia o amigos.
|Up to 2 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 359.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
minute balloon ride.
Land transfers by minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
A glass of sparkling wine during the flight.
Musical entertainment in the balloon basket.
Certificate of the experience.
Private and exclusive tour, no more people in the group.
Additional food and drinks.
Entrance to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan: 75 MXN (US$ 3.60) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What will happen in adverse weather conditions?
A - In case of adverse weather conditions, the tour will be suspended and we'll offer you different alternatives.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).