Take this brilliant bike ride which follows the old train tracks that link the picturesque towns of Otumba and Axapusco with the ancient city of Teotihuacan. This is a fantastic adventure for those who love sport!
Otumba and Axapusco Trip
At 9 a.m, we'll meet up on San Francisco Avenue where you can rent your own bike if you don't have your own. From there, we leave Teotihuacan behind and pedal into our adventure.
We will pedal for 18 miles along the old train tracks that linked Teotihuacan with Axapusco. Along the way, you will enjoy the cactus landscape before arriving at our first stop: Otumba. This small town is home to the Railway Museum, where we will discover some fascinating facts about this iconic form of transport.
After this stop, we continue pedaling, until we reach the charming town of Axapusco. We will explore the historic center and visit the 16th-century Church of San Esteban. Then we recover our strength by enjoying a delicious traditional Mexican menu.
With our batteries charged, we head back to Teotihuacan on our bikes, arriving at the original starting point at 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 12|
|Tour + Bicycle rental||
Per personUS$ 24.10
Children under 12not permitted
Tour + Bicycle rental
Per personUS$ 36.20
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Bike and helmet rental (optional).
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
12, Av. San Francisco.