Enjoy an experience full of excitement when you take this fantastic adventure tour through the Teotihuacan Valley. You will enjoy a fantastic bike tour, zoom along a thrilling zip line, and much more!
Teotihuacan Adventure Tour.
We will meet up at 9 am at number 12, San Francisco Avenue, in the colony of San Francisco Mazapa, where we begin our fantastic guided bike tour of Teotihuacan.
This exciting tour will start with a wonderful bike ride through the Teotihuacan Valley. You will enjoy the lush vegetation that surrounds the most visited archaeological site in Mexico.
We will visit the great Cactus Garden where we encounter wonderful avocados, aloe vera, and limes. Here, you will also experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, during which you will enjoy spectacular views of the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon! For a more tranquil experience, you can cross the amazing suspension bridge.
We will continue to discover all the secrets that this garden hides by entering the Cueva de la Región, one of the seven natural caves of Teotihuacán. Inside, you will learn a little more about the Teotihuacan way of life. You will hear some fascinating facts about this pre-Columbian culture, such as how caves were regarded as accessways to the underworld.
We will make a stop to visit a factory where three delicacies of the gastronomy of the valley of Teotihuacan are made - Tuna, Nopal, and Xoconoxtle. These tasty Cactus-based products have their origin in the pre-Hispanic era.
The tour finishes at 2 pm back at the original departure point.
Can I bring my own bicycle?
Yes, if you have your own bike, you will be charged a reduced rate. When making the reservation you must select the option with your own bicycle.
And if I travel with children?
If there are children under 4 years old on the day of the activity the local provider will provide a trailer. The price is 150 Mexican pesos (€ 7 (US$ 8.30)), which must be paid in person on the day of the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 35% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour with your own bike||
|Tour + bike rental||
Tour with your own bike
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 13.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
Tour + bike rental
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 15
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Guide for all the visit.
Bike rental (optional).
Entry to the Cactus Garden.
Visit to a factory of local food products.
Trailer for children under 4 years old (150 mexican pesos).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
12 Av. San Francisco, San Francisco Mazapa, Teotihuacán.