The Toledo Card gives you fast track access to the main attractions around the City of the Three Cultures and a guided tour of the majestic Cathedral. This is a fantastic opportunity for your trip to what was historically Spain's 'Imperial City'.
The card offers free entry to the 4 unmissable landmarks in Toledo.
- The 13th-century Cathedral, Spain's primate church and a jewel of gothic architecture.
- Church of Santo Tomé, where El Greco's masterwork 'The Burial of Count Orgaz' is found.
- Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca.
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
Walking Tour of Toledo
The Toledo Card also includes a walking tour of the centre of Toledo. This 30-minute-long guided walking tour will be in English and Spanish at the same time.
If you would like to take this tour, please make your way to the meeting point at Calle Armas, 17, Toledo. Tours leave from here at 2 pm and 4 pm from Monday to Sunday.
Guided tour of the Cathedral
The guided tour of the Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary lasts 60 minutes and is simultaneously given in Spanish and English at the following times:
- Sundays: 2 pm and 4 pm from iTurismo at Calle Armas, 17.
There are no guided tours of the Cathedral during Semana Santa (Easter week), Corpus Christi, and the on the 15th August.
Skip the queues
Besides free entrance, you will also have fast track access into the main tourist sites around the city, which can save you hours of your time during the high season and at the weekend.
How it works
The Toledo Card is personal and non-transferable. To activate it, you must write your name and the start date on it. Then you simply present it in the museums and monuments which are included in the offer. The card is valid for a period of 24 hours and comes into effect when it is used for the first time. You can access each location for free once.
Children under the age of 11 years old have free access to the monuments and the guided tour.
You can collect the card in Toledo or Madrid.
- Toledo: The offices of the Todo Toledo tour agency located inside the main RENFE train station in Toledo (Paseo de la Rosa, 1 - just next to the taxi rank). Open every day form 9:45 am to 1:45 pm, except 1 January, 1 May, 19 June, 15 August, and 24, 25, and 31 December.
- Toledo: the iTurismo office found at Calle Armas, 17. From Friday to Saturday 10 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 5:30 pm. Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm. Closed on the 1st of January, 1st of May, 19th of June, 15th of August and the 24th, 25th and 31st of December.
- Madrid: Civitatis Tours & Tickets, located at 32 Montera, between Gran Via and the Puerta del Sol square. Open every day from 9 am to 11 pm.
|Per person||Children under 10 years old|
Per personUS$ 25.90
Children under 10 years oldFree
All of our providers comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Please check local restrictions before traveling.
Fast track entry to the main tourist attractions in Toledo.
Guided tour of the interior of the Primate Cathedral.
Toledo city map and guide with detailed information about the services offered on the card.
Walking tour of Toledo.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.