Witness one of the most unique landscapes in the world when you take this fantastic trip to the Salar de Uyuni. You will stroll through the planet's largest salt flat and watch the sun setting over this magical landscape.
Salar de Uyuni Trip
We will pick you up from Avenida Colón, 529 at the scheduled time, before heading to the Uyuni salt flat, one of the most famous landscapes in the world. During the journey, we will make a brief stop at the "train cemetery", full of rusty locomotives where time sees to stood still since the 1940s.
We will stop in Colchani, the town located on the edge of the salt flat where we visit a salt processing plant and learn about the main properties of this product, and the artisanal wares which are made from it.
At midday, we enter this enormous salt flat which is the same size as Hawaii's 'Big Island'. Amazingly, this is home to 60% of the world's lithium. As we tour the salt flat, we will witness the process of salt extraction and enjoy a delicious local meal in this unique natural environment.
Once we have regained our strength, we will visit Incahuasi Island, famous for its giant cacti, before visiting isla Incahuasi island, famous for its giant cacti. Here you'll have 40 minutes of free time to take photos to be the envy of your friends
The finishing touch to this brilliant adventure is watching the glowing rays of sunset being reflected in the salt flat. This is a sight you will never forget!
We will return to the hotels in Uyuni at around 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 10||Children under 2|
|Salt flats tour||
Salt flats tour
Children from 2 to 10US$ 70
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Transport in 4x4 jeep.
Food and drink.
Isla Incahuasi entry.
Lunch and drink.
Bottle of water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Avenida Colón, 529.