Explore the beautiful seaside town of Valencia at your leisure by hiring a motorcycle at the best price. Forget about the traffic jams and get to know the city's top attractions and districts!
Why hire a scooter in Valencia?
Discover Valencia at your own pace by renting a comfortable scooter and enjoy the mild climate of this scenic Mediterranean city.
Get a real sense of the third-largest city in Spain as you whizz around Valencia's most important neighborhoods and streets. We recommend heading to Del Carmen neighborhood, crossing the bridges over the Jardín del Turia, visiting the emblematic Plaza de la Reina or the City of Arts and Sciences. Another must is the Port of Valencia and its long sandy beaches. Enjoy a relaxing holiday in Valencia at the best price.
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
We offer two options:
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience). All motorbikes are for a driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included.
Please go to the Cooltra Shop to collect your motorcycle (Calle del Mar, 54, 46003, Valencia). The shop opens from Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm; Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
Important: bikes cannot be returned on Sundays, as the shops are closed. In this case you'll have to return the bikes last thing on Saturday or first thing on Monday. If you return the bike on Monday, you will have to pay for an extra day's rental.
- The price of the tour is per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you are two people riding on the same motorbike (driver and passenger) you must only book one motorcycle and write in the comments section that you need an extra helmet. Please bear in mind that the second helmet must be paid seperately.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 30.50
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 54
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 71.70
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 87
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 124.60
* The price varies based on the chosen date
125cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Second helmet for passenger, padlock, and trunk (optional)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).