On this tour we will pass through the centre of Venice, taking in its most important monuments: the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. Reserving this tour saves you both time and money!
Offer: Walking Tour, Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica
This visit is a special offer which combines three of our most popular guided tours, the itinerary of which is the sum of the below:
The tour will begin and end in St. Mark's Square.
If you would like, after the tour you can make a free hour-long visit, and get to know one of the most famous glassblowers in all Venice.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6|
|English Language Tour||
US$ 122.10 US$ 112
English Language Tour
AdultsUS$ 122.10 US$ 112
Children under 6Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Queue free access to St. Mark's Basilica.
Queue free access to the Doge's Palace.
1 hour visit to a glassblowers (optional).
8% discount on the official ticket price.
Tour of the Basillica crypt.
Entry to the armoury.
Entry to the St. Mark's Basilica Museum.
Entry to the Basilica treasury.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Venice).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape).
At the foot of St Mark's Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square