Feel the rush of adrenaline when you take this fantastic rappel activity in Jalcomulco. This is the perfect adventure for your holiday in Mexico.
Rappel Trip in Jalcomulo
We will pick you up at your hotel in Veracruz between 7 am and 7:20 am. Once you are on the minibus, we will set off for the municipality of Jalcomulco.
After driving for about an hour and a half, we will arrive at this idyllic place, located next to the famous Pescados River. Once there, you will receive the necessary rappelling equipment and the instructor will give you a brief presentation on how to use it correctly.
When we are ready, we head to the ravine which we will descend. Then it's time to start rappelling down the rock walls and descend 255 feet until we reach the ground. This is an experience you won't forget!
Once we reach our goal, we will take a few minutes to rest and then take you back to your hotel in Veracruz, arriving between 1 pm and 1:20 pm.
Other departure points
This tour departs from Veracruz but we also offer the same Rappel Trip departing from Boca del Rio.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 68.90
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).