Discover Zurich's most emblematic places of interest on this panoramic sightseeing bus tour. You'll also get to ride the Dolderbahn rack railway. The best way to see the Swiss city!
Zurich City Tour
After meeting your guide at the Near Zürich, in the heart of the city centre, you'll climb aboard your bus ready for your panoramic sightseeing tour of Zurich.
Driving past Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive shopping streets in the world, you'll reach the first stop on your route: Enge harbour. From here, you'll have excellent views over the beautiful scenery around Zurichsee, Zurich's lake.
You'll cross over the Limmat River via the Quaibrücke bridge, finding yourself in a part of the city filled with elegant buildings like the Zurich Opera House, one of the most important theatres in Switzerland.
Continue on your tour to Römerhof station, where you'll hop on board the Dolderbahn rack railway, which will take you up the hill to the Bergstation. Here, you'll visit The Dolder Grand, a luxury hotel which happens to have one of the best views over Zurich. After enjoying the panoramic vistas from this vantage point, you'll head back to your bus for the rest of your sightseeing tour.
The last stop on the route will allow you admire the most important monuments in the historic centre of Zurich, including Fraumünster Church and St Peter's Church, which is home to the largest church clock in Europe.
At the end of your tour, you can choose whether to stay in this area of the city to continue exploring at your own pace, or to return to the original departure point at Sihlquai.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 18.80
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by air conditioned coach.
One way ticket for Dolderbahn rack railway.
English and German speaking guide.
Audioguide in other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Sihlquai bus terminal.