Let yourself by captivated by the incredible beauty of Mount Titlis, Lucerne and Engelberg and make the most of the Swiss Alps enjoying a cable car ride over the mountains!
Mount Titlis Day Trip
On the morning of your tour, you'll leave Zurich behind and head in the direction of Lucerne. Enjoy a brief introduction drive through this beautiful lakeside Swiss city and discover the surprising legends that surround its most important monuments thanks to your guide. After our introduction of Lucerne, you'll have about an hour of free time to explore its historic centre at your own pace, or to indulge in some lunch.
You'll then continue on the route to Engelberg, a village and mountain resort in central Switzerland. Here, you'll hop on board the Titlis Rotair. The cabins of this panoramic cable car rotate as you travel up the mountain, allowing you breathtaking 360-degree views over the spectacular Alpine landscapes surrounding you.
After a 40-minute cable car journey, you'll reach the peak of Mount Titlis, located at over 10,600 feet (3,238 m) above sea level. At the summit, you'll have approximately two hours of free time to enjoy all of the activities on offer at the mountain.
Following a day of mountain fun, you'll catch the cable car back down to Engelberg and make the return journey to Zurich.
What is there to do at Mount Titlis?
Once at the summit of Mount Titlis, you'll have the opportunity to take part in the following activities, all of which are included in your ticket:
- Titlis Cliff Walk: at around 10,000 feet (3,000 m) above sea level, this is Europe's highest suspension bridge. On a clear day, walking over the Cliff Walk offers incomparable views over the glacier 1,500 feet (460 m) below, the Uri Alps and even as far as Italy!
- Ice Flyer: this chair lift will fly you over the glaciers of Mount Titlis, giving you incredible bird's eye views over virgin snow and impressive crevasses.
- Glacier Cave: delve into the magical world of ice, exploring this almost 500-foot-long (150 m) walkway carved below the surface of the glacier.
- Glacier Park: welcome to the snow fun zone! Enjoy sledding and snow tubing down a snow-covered slope for the ultimate Mount Titlis experience.
Access to all of these activities is included in your tour price, however, please bear in mind their availability is subject to weather and snow conditions.
9 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English and Spanish.
Transport by air–conditioned bus
Return ticket for Mount Titlis cable car
Tickets for activities at Mount Titlis, weather permitting (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave and Glacier Park)
Food and drinks
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Accessible only for folding chairs. An accompanying person is required. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can I bring luggage on this trip?
A - Yes, during this activity you can carry your luggage in the luggage compartment of the bus. To do so, you must indicate this in advance when you make your booking.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Sihlquai bus terminal (Limmatstrasse 4, Zúrich)