Let yourself by captivated by the incredible beauty of Mount Titlis, Lucerne and Engelberg and make the most of the Swiss Alps enjoying a cable car ride over the mountains!
Mount Titlis Day Trip Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll leave Zurich behind and head in the direction of Lucerne. Enjoy a panoramic tour of this beautiful lakeside Swiss city and discover the surprising legends that surround its most important monuments thanks to your guide. Following your tour of Lucerne, you'll have an hour of free time to explore its historic centre at your own pace, or to indulge in some lunch.
You'll then continue on the route to Engelberg, a village and mountain resort in central Switzerland. Here, you'll hop on board the Titlis Rotair. The cabins of this panoramic cable car rotate as you travel up the mountain, allowing you breathtaking 360-degree views over the spectacular Alpine landscapes surrounding you.
After a 40-minute cable car journey, you'll reach the peak of Mount Titlis, located at over 10,600 feet (3,238 m) above sea level. At the summit, you'll have approximately two hours of free time to enjoy all of the activities on offer at the mountain.
Following a day of mountain fun, you'll catch the cable car back down to Engelberg and make the return journey to Zurich.
What is there to do at Mount Titlis?
Once at the summit of Mount Titlis, you'll have the opportunity to take part in the following activities, all of which are included in your ticket:
- Titlis Cliff Walk: at around 10,000 feet (3,000 m) above sea level, this is Europe's highest suspension bridge. On a clear day, walking over the Cliff Walk offers incomparable views over the glacier 1,500 feet (460 m) below, the Uri Alps and even as far as Italy!
- Ice Flyer: this chair lift will fly you over the glaciers of Mount Titlis, giving you incredible bird's eye views over virgin snow and impressive crevasses.
- Glacier Cave: delve into the magical world of ice, exploring this almost 500-foot-long (150 m) walkway carved below the surface of the glacier.
- Glacier Park: welcome to the snow fun zone! Enjoy sledding and snowtubing down a snow-covered slope for the ultimate Mount Titlis experience.
Access to all of these activities is included in your tour price, however please bear in mind their availability is subject to weather conditions.
the tour is guaranteed both in Spanish and in English during the whole week
Due to maintenance work on the Titlis Xpress cable car, this excursion will not take place between November 1 and 12, 2021.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 89.10
Children under 6 years oldFree
9 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport by air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Return ticket for Mount Titlis cable car.
Tickets for activities at Mount Titlis, weather permitting (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave and Glacier Park).
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Sihlquai bus terminal.