Explore Barcelona’s iconic symbol during a 2-hour guided tour with fast track entry and climb to the top of one of its 65-meter-tall towers to enjoy a magnificent bird’s eye panoramic view of the city.
Sagrada Familia & Towers Guided Tour
The Sagrada Familia (Basilica and Expiatory Church of the Holy Family) was Antoni Gaudí’s last and most ambitious project before he died. It is considered Barcelona’s main symbol.
Before entering the temple, your knowledgeable English-speaking guide will lead you around the impressive structure and explain its various façades, including the Nativity Façade. Next, skip the lines and explore the awe-inspiring interior accompanied by your guide. Gaudí was especially influenced by nature and you’ll admire the building’s colossal columns that look like a concrete forest.
Discover how the Catalan architect conceived his masterpiece by marvelling at his various blueprints and drawings. Then, see how little by little and with a few variations, the temple is becoming a reality with the money obtained from the entrance tickets and third-party donations.
Climb the towers
At the end of the visit, you’ll be handed a ticket to climb to the top of one of the towers and enjoy breath-taking views over Barcelona. You’ll take a lift up to the observation deck and then climb down 300 steps. An unforgettable experience!
In order to avoid crowding and to be able to maintain a safe distance per Covid-19 prevention measures, access to the Sagrada Familia towers will be closed between June and December 2020.
For this period you can book this guided tour of the Sagrada Familia instead.
Fast track entry
Usually, when tourists see how long the lines are to access the Sagrada Familia, a lot are put off and don’t visit one of the most worthwhile visits in Barcelona. However, if you book our guided tour, you’ll enter the site without queuing.
Moreover, the entrance to the top of the towers are limited, so travellers must book their tickets in advance. However, you won't have to worry if you book this activity, as it includes a visit to one of its towers.
- Visitors must take the lift to climb to the top of the tower and take the stairs down.
- Children under 6 years old may not access the towers for safety reasons and youth under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The towers are not wheelchair accessible.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11 years old|
Children under 11 years oldUS$ 65.80
1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Expert English speaking guide.
Fast track entry to the Sagrada Familia.
Access to one of the Sagrada Familia’s towers.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Barcelona local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can you choose which towers to visit?
A - No. The towers which are visited are La Pasión.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Corner of Calle Mallorca with Calle Marina, next to the metro exit elevator.