Discover the beautiful natural surroundings of Bariloche on this tour to Villa La Angostura and Villa Traful; a panoramic route which will enable you to see the region's stunning lakes and forests.
Complete Bariloche Tour
We'll leave Bariloche at 8:30 am and head towards the mouth of the River Limay. Its river flow, that marks the border between the Argentinian provinces of Neuquén and River Negro, flows into Lake Nahuel Huapi. The precious scenery is sure to make an impression!
We'll pass through the Enchanted Forest (do you know how it got this curious name?) until we arrive at another beautiful geographic feature: the banks of the River Traful. To better appreciate the forests and the condors that fly above, we'll visit the Viento Viewpoint: an incredible observation desk which will provide you with excellent views of Lake Traful.
Our next stop will be at Villa Traful, where we'll be able to walk along the jetty on the banks of the lake. We'll continue our tour, making our way towards Puerto Arrayán and Paso Portezuelo. From here we'll start the so-called Road of the Seven Lakes of Bariloche, bordering the most stand-out lakes, including Lakes Espejo (mirror) and Correntoso.
In the region of the lakes, there is a picturesque town called Villa La Angostura, considered to be "the garden of Patagonia". After a guided tour of this town, you'll have approximately one hour of free time to have lunch as you please. After eating, we'll visit Puerto Manzano, on the banks of Lake Nahuel Huapi.
From Puerto Manzano, we'll make our way back to the centre of Bariloche for around 5:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in the centre of Bariloche. If your accommodation is elsewhere, you must make your own way to the meeting point for the scheduled time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Return bus transport from Bariloche.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).