Discover the landmarks and sights of Patagonia when you take a private trip from Bariloche. A professional guide will show just you and your friends around one of the most beautiful corners of the world.
Our private trips
If you are visiting Bariloche, then booking one of our private tours is the best way to discover this beautiful region. They last between four and ten hours and include pick-up from your hotel, transport in a private vehicle and a professional English-speaking guide, just for you and your friends. Below you can see the details of each trip:
Cerro Catedral Trip (4 hours)
Cerro Catedral is considered one of the most extensive ski areas in the southern hemisphere. You will have four hours to enjoy the views of the magnificent mountain ranges of the Nahuel Huapi National Park. The tour follows a similar itinerary to our Cerro Catedral full day trip.
Villa La Angostura Trip (7.5 hours)
This visit to Villa Angostura lasts seven and a half hours. During this time, we will explore the streets of this picturesque town and discover the reason behind its famous nickname: the Garden of Patagonia.
Trip to Colonia Suiza, Los Duendes Waterfall, Cerro Catedral, and more (9 hours)
The most comprehensive excursion we offer takes in all the main tourist attractions in the surroundings of Bariloche. We pass through the city's neighborhoods until we reach Lake Gutierrez where we set off on a wonderful 30-minute hike to the Los Duendes Waterfall. Afterward, we head to Cerro Catedral, the largest ski center in Latin America.
We also make a stop at a viewpoint over the idyllic Lake Perito Moreno and take a guided tour of the historic center of the town of Colonia Suiza. We then have time to have lunch in your own way(not included), before we continue to the Punto Panorámico observation point and the gorgeous López Bay. We then head deep into the lush Andean forest where we will visit the pretty San Eduardo Chapel and the historic Llao Llao Hotel. We conclude the adventure by visiting the slopes of beautiful Cerro Campanario before returning to your hotel.
Trip to El Bolsón and Lake Puelo (10 hours)
We will travel through the beautiful valleys and mountains surrounding Bariloche until we reach El Bolsón, at the foot of Cerro Piltriquitrón. Crystal clear waters and a variety of wonderful local flora await us at Lake Puelo. The itinerary we will follow is the same as the day trip to El Bolsón and Lake Puelo.
Trip to San Martín de Los Andes (10 hours)
This adventure takes along the iconic National Route 40 to San Martín de Los Andes. Along the way, we will pass the seven most important lakes of the area: Nahuel Huapi, Correntoso, Espejo, Villarino, Falkner, Machonico, and Lacar. The itinerary we follow is very similar to the Day Trip to San Martin de Los Andes.
Advantages of a Private Trip
By booking a private tour, you will receive a much more personalized service. Moreover, you can do the tour any day of the week, modify the itinerary to your liking, and leave at the time you want. If you are part of a large group, you will also save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people|
|Trip to Cerro Catedral||
|Trip to Villa La Angostura||
|Trip to Colonia Suiza, Los Duendes waterfall, and more||
|Trip to El Bolson and Lake Puelo||
|Trip to San Martin de los Andes||
Trip to Cerro Catedral
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 134
Trip to Villa La Angostura
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 257.50
Trip to Colonia Suiza, Los Duendes waterfall, and more
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 192.70
Trip to El Bolson and Lake Puelo
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 281.40
Trip to San Martin de los Andes
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 340.60
4 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Bariloche local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).