Discover this fairytale city by means of its most typical products: chocolate and beer. We hope your tastebuds are ready!
Chocolate and Beer Tour
We'll meet at 4 pm in Grote Markt square and start our tour around the centre of Bruges. We'll explore its picturesque streets and we'll discover some of its typical shops. Do you want to explore the city's most emblematic chocolate and beer establishments?
Our first stop will be at a local chocolate shop. Thanks to expert chocolatiers, you'll discover how this sweet treat is traditionally made, and of course, you'll get to try some of the finest Belgian chocolate.
With this fabulous taste in your mouth, we'll continue our tour, stopping next at one of the city's most well-known breweries: Bourgogne des Flandres. Located on the banks of the canal, this iconic building is the most romantic brewery in Bruges; it even looks like a castle!
We'll step through the building's red door and inside you'll see the step-by-step beer-making process. At the end of the visit, you'll be able to take a seat on the terrace and enjoy one of the brewery's beers. Plus the canal views are outstanding!
The tour will come to an end at 6 pm in the centre of Bruges.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 15 years||Children under 5|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 5 and 15 yearsUS$ 13.50
Children under 5Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of a beer.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 4 days before (Bruges local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 5 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Grote Markt square