Head to the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula on this tour and visit the famous British overseas territory of Gibraltar. You'll discover its main landmarks!
Gibraltar Day Trip
After picking you up, we'll head south and cross the Los Alcornocales Natural Park until we reach La Línea de la Concepión, a Spanish town on the border with Gibraltar.
Once we arrive in Gibraltar, we'll set off on a panoramic tour of this famous British overseas territory in the minibus. Our first stop will be Punta Europa, the southernmost point of Gibraltar where we'll enjoy extraordinary views of the Strait of Gibraltar.
Our tour will continue at St Michael's Cave, a network of caves that have been carved by water over thousands of years. After the guided tour, you'll have around three hours of free time to relax in a pub or do some shopping on Main Street, Gibraltar's iconic highstreet.
In the afternoon we'll meet up to return to Cadiz.
Pick up points
When you book, you'll be asked to select one of the following pick up points:
- Bus stop in Plaza de Sevilla: 8:55 am.
- Bus stop outside Hotel Puertatierra: 9 am.
- Bus stop next to McDonald's on Avenida Cayetano del Toro: 9:05 am.
Please note that Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, and entry requirements are generally the same as UK entry requirements. You will need to show your passport or national ID card upon entry and nationals of some countries will also need a visa.
Departure from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 70.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
Panoramic tour of Gibraltar in a minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry fee to St Michael's Caves.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Cádiz local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).