Do you want to try something different? On this cruise down the River Nile you'll be seduced by the best views of Cairo lit up by night, and enjoy a delicious dinner as well as range of traditional entertainment.
We'll pick you up at your hotel and make our way to one of the docks on the banks of the River Nile to embark on our 5 star boat, the Nile Maxim, which has been awarded 'best boat on the nile' on several occasions, or the Nile Pharaohs, in the same category.
Then over a two hour tour you can enjoy the grandeur of Cairo lit up by night, whilst eating a traditional Egyptian meal. The menu consists of a salad buffet and two main dish options, as well as dessert, and includes both Egyptian and international dishes, perfect for all tastes!
Then, to make the evening even more special, comes the show, which includes belly dancing, whirling dervishes, folk dancing and live music.
Then with the cruise over, we'll take you back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12||Children under 6|
|Cruise with Dinner||
US$ 28.70 US$ 23.90
Cruise with Dinner
Children between 6 and 12US$ 28.70 US$ 23.90
Children under 6Free
Hotel pick up and drop off.
2 hour cruise.
Buffet dinner with salads and a main Egyptian or international dish.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can I stay in the same room as my partner although we're not married?
A - No, to stay in the same cabin, you should present a valid marriage document
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.