Enjoy a traditional show in the Egyptian capital of Cairo, with this dance of the famous Whirling Dervishes. An unforgettable night, topped off with a delicious dinner in a garden in Cairo.
We'll pick you up in your hotel in Cairo in the evening and from there we'll take you to Ghoria, an area of the Egyptian capital where we can enjoy the essence and the spirit of the Fatimid Caliphate - the Shia Islamic spanned across northern Africa from the Red Sea in the east to the Atlantic in the West, dominating the north of Africa for more than two centuries.
Having arrived there, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a show from the world famous Whirling Dervishes. This incredible spectacle, born of the mystical tradition of Sufi Islam. In fact, Dervish itself means 'he who looks for the doors' - a nod to the otherworldly character of this enigmatic dance. Thorugh elegant and mysterious twists and turns, the dancers and mystics look to find a connection with divinity, with you present, surrounded by the music and the dance.
Following the show, we'll move to a beautiful garden with incredible views of the Alabaster Masque, found in the highest part of Cairo. Here you'll put the final touch on the evening, with a delicious local dinner in this extraordinary location, truly the cherry on the cake!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Show and dinner||
Show and dinner
Per personUS$ 40.50
* The price increases on the 30 September
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Whirling Dervish show.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.