Explore one of the most important Natural Wonders of Mexico, situated in the heart of the Riviera Maya, and the stunning archaeological site with this Tulum and Xel-Há Tour.
Tulum and Xel-Há Tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Cancun to head south and enjoy a guided tour of the Tulum site in the morning. While inside this ancient walled city built by the Mayans we'll visit the imposing building known as "El Castillo".
Its privileged location on a hill allows us to see the Riviera Maya landscapes, an incredible spectacle. We'll also learn about the lighthouse functions that this great construction had.
Another stop will be the Temple of the Descending God. After visiting the Tulum enclave, we'll go to the Xel-Ha Park where you can admire the Riviera Maya's varied fauna and flora. The park also has numerous water attractions including snorkelling in cenotes, zip-lines over lagoons... Fun is guaranteed! Entrance to the park without queues also includes lunch at any of Xel-Ha's restaurants. You can choose the one that best suits your culinary tastes.
After a great day of fun and nature in Xel-Ha we'll return to your hotel in Cancun.
All-Inclusive Ticket to Xel-Há
Included within the price of the tour is an all-inclusive ticket to Xel-Há, which means:
- More than 20 aquatic activities
- Buffet of snacks from 11:30
- Traditional Mexican and international buffet
- Unlimited drinks and open bar with national alcoholic drinks
- Locker, towel, snorkel and pool noodle gift
- Use of bikes, hammocks, floats and life jackets
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in Cancún. Pick up time depends on the location of your hotel. Check out the list of exact times and meeting points via the following link:
Departure from Riviera Maya
This excursion is also available from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11||Children under 5|
|Tour in english||
Tour in english
Children between 5 and 11US$ 69.99
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide in Tulum.
Skip the line access to Tulum archaeological site.
Skip the line access to Xel Há.
Lunch in any one of the restaurants in the park.
Necessary equipment for the activities.
Additional activities in Xel Há.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.