Discover the famous Rainbow Mountain in a fun way on this quad tour. The trip also includes a delicious breakfast and lunch!
Rainbow Mountain Quad Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 3:15 am and head south on a bus journey to the foot of Rainbow Mountain.
Two and a half hours later we'll arrive at our destination and enjoy a hearty breakfast of porridge, chocolate, omelette, bread, jam and tea or coffee. Afterwards, we'll give you an introduction on how to drive the quad bikes.
Then we'll hop on and drive the quads for an hour until we reach Qosqopata, where we'll set off on a 35-minute hike up the famous Rainbow Mountain.
After taking some impressive photos and admiring the landscape, we'll walk back to the quads. Then we'll drive them back to the pick up point, where we'll enjoy lunch and a drink.
We'll be back at your hotel in Cusco by 4 pm.
Double quad bike
Are you travelling with your partner, a relative or a friend? Book a double quad and take turns driving!
The minimum age to ride on a quad bike is 12 years old. The minimum age to drive a quad bike is 14 years old.
Hotel pick up
This tour only includes hotel pick up from Cusco city.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Single quad bike||
|Double quad bike||
Single quad bike
Per personUS$ 75
Double quad bike
Per personUS$ 62.50
12 hours 45 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in bus or minibus, depending on group size.
Quad bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
Small groups of no more than 14 people.
Entry fee to Rainbow Mountain: S/ 10 (US$ 2.80) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).