Book this Royal Edinburgh Ticket and enjoy the best of the Scottish capital city for 48 hours. Visit the Castle, the Royal Yacht and the Palace on a hop-on hop-off tourist bus.
Royal Edinburgh Ticket
The attractions included in the Royal Edinburgh ticket are the following:
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Holyroodhouse Palace
- Unlimited journeys on the three Edinburgh tourist bus routes
You can view the tourist bus route map here:
How it works
The duration of the card's validity begins on the day it is first used. From that moment on you can use it for the next 48 hours. For example, if you activate the Royal Edinburgh Ticket on a Monday at 12 pm, it will be valid until 11:59 am on Wednesday.
To enjoy the benefits of the Royal Edinburgh Ticket, you'll have to redeem the voucher at the St. Andrew Square tourist bus stop.
- Edinburgh Castle is open Monday to Sunday. October to March 9:30 am - 4 pm; April to September 9:30 am to 5 pm.
- Royal Yacht Britannia is open Monday to Sunday. January to March 10 am - 3:30 pm; April to October 9:30 am - 4:30 pm; November to December 10 am - 3:30 pm.
- Holyroodhouse Palace is open Monday to Sunday. November to March 9:30 am - 4:30 pm with final entry at 3:15 pm; April to October 9:30 am - 6 pm with final entry to 4:30 pm. On the 24th December, it is open from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm, on the 25th and 26th December it will be closed, on the 31st December it is open 9:30 am - 4 pm and the 1st January it is open 11 am - 4:30 pm.
- The Edinburgh Tour and Majestic Tour bus routes operate from Monday to Sunday 9:05 am - 5:50 pm, and the City Sightseeing Edinburgh bus route 9 am - 6 pm.
Over 60 years oldUS$ 62.40
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 36.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
Entry to Edinburgh Castle
Entry to Holyroodhouse Palace
Entry to Royal Yacht Britannia
48 hour ticket for the three Edinburgh tourist bus routes
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Varies according to the attraction included.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
St. Andrew Square