Discover one of the most spectacular spots in all of Patagonia when you take this wonderful boat trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier. This is experience will take you up close to one of the world's most magnificent displays of nature.
Perito Moreno Glacier Boat Trip
We'll meet up at the agreed time at Puerto Bajo Las Sombras, near the Canal de los Témpanos, inside the Parque Nacional de los Glaciares. There, we'll board the boat which will take us on a magical trip to the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier.
After a brief journey, we'll arrive at the north wall of this immense glacier. The sight of this enormous feat of nature will simply take your breath away. We'll spend some time here for you to admire the giant shards of ice which fall away into the ocean with a thunderous noise.
After witnessing this unbelievable sight and capturing the moment forever on our cameras, we'll return to the port from where we originally departed.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English and Spanish.
Boat trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier
Entrance fee to Glacier National Park: 10,000 ARS (US$ 28.50) for non–nationals (children & adults), 1,500 ARS (US$ 4.30) for Argentinean nationals, 1,500 ARS (US$ 4.30) for children from 6–12 years old, and free for children under 6 years old
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:15 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. An accompanying person is required. Accessible toilets.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The activity helps the conservation of biodiversity.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Puerto Bajo Las Sombras.