Discover one of the most spectacular spots in all of Patagonia when you take this wonderful boat trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier. This is experience will take you up close to one of the world's most magnificent displays of nature.
Perito Moreno Glacier Boat Trip
We'll meet up at the agreed time at Puerto Bajo Las Sombras, near the Canal de los Témpanos, inside the Parque Nacional de los Glaciares. There, we'll board the boat which will take us on a magical trip to the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier.
After a brief journey, we'll arrive at the north wall of this immense glacier. The sight of this enormous feat of nature will simply take your breath away. We'll spend some time here for you to admire the giant shards of ice which fall away into the ocean with a thunderous noise.
After witnessing this unbelievable sight and capturing the moment forever on our cameras, we'll return to the port from where we originally departed.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 24 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 15 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 15 years oldUS$ 13.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Boat trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Entry to the Los Glaciares National Park (800 ARS (US$ 8.50) to be paid in local currency; children under 6 years old go free).
Transfers to and from Puerto Bajo Las Sombras.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:15 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerto Bajo Las Sombras.