Located at the mouth of the Guadalete River, the long history and symbolic architecture of the charming town will surprise you with this El Puerto de Santa María Private Tour. Discover its churches, castles and palaces with just your partner, family or friends.
El Puerto de Santa María Private Tour
At the time you choose, we'll be waiting for you at the Alfonso X el Sabio square to start this private tour of El Puerto de Santa María. Did you know that this town has been named the city of a hundred palaces? Let's find out more!
From this symbolic square, we'll admire the facades of two of the most iconic monuments in the city: the Araníbar Palace and the San Marcos Castle. You'll learn about their important strategic role within the history of El Puerto de Santa María.
Moreover, since this is a private tour, you can indicate where you'd like to stop so that we can reveal all of the town's curious details. We can also walk along the banks of the Guadalete River, approach the old customs building, the bullring, the Victoria Monastery and much more. You decide!
After two hours of walking, the tour will end returning to the starting point or any other central location of your choosing.
Advantages of a private tour
When you book a private tour you'll have a guide exclusively for you and you can modify the itinerary according to your preferences. In addition, you'll have several schedules to choose from and, if you are a large group, you'll save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 30 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 121.40
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 182.10
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 218.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, no other people in the group.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we be visiting the inside of the monuments?
A - The price of the private tour doesn't include the entrance fees to the monuments. We'll reveal the curious facts concerning the monuments by admiring their facades. If you want to access any you'll have to pay these amounts the day of the activity.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza Alfonso X el Sabio.