If you've always wanted to skip along rugged terrain in a buggy, there's no better place to do it than in the stunning Algarve!
Algarve Buggy Tour
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Faro between 8:45 and 9:15 pm, and from there we'll begin our four-hour buggy adventure.
We'll make our way to Nave do Barão, and there you'll be given your buggy and helmet so you can enjoy the day in total safety. Start your motors!
Throughout the morning you'll feel the adrenaline flow as you avoid obstacles on mountain trails, steep inclines and gravel tracks. And to top it off you'll see some of the most beautiful villages in the Algarve.
Who can take part?
The minimum age to ride as a passenger is 4 years old. To be able to drive, you must be at least 18 and have a valid driving licence.
The buggies have space for two, which you should take into account when making your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per vehicleUS$ 165.60
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Recogida y traslado de regreso al hotel.
Alquiler de buggy y casco.
Guía en español.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Buggy and helmet rental.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).