The white villages in the province of Cadiz are among the most beautiful places to see in Andalusia. Join us on this trip from Jerez and discover these enchanting locations for yourself!
White Towns Trip
At 9:45 am, we'll depart from Plaza del Minotauro in Jerez and head to Arcos de la Frontera, one of the most beautiful white villages in the province of Cadiz. Upon arriving, we will stroll through the cobbled streets of whitewashed buildings while learning all about the history of the locality.
Our next stop is in Grazalema, a historic town is surrounded by a beautiful mountain wilderness, and green landscapes shaped by the Guadalete River. Nestled between the natural parks of Grazalema and Los Alcornocales, there is another beautiful white village: Ubrique. We will take a walk through the narrow streets and learn all about its fascinating medieval past when Muslims and Christians fought over these lands.
After visiting Ubrique, we will stop at a restaurant in the surrounding area to reenergize with a traditional Andalusian lunch. We'll try typical dishes of the region such as shrimp omelets and the famous "pescaíto frito", or fried fish.
After our tour of some of the most beautiful white villages in Spain, we will make our way back to the departure point.
Pick up point
The meeting point in Jerez is the bus stop in Plaza del Minotauro, next to the Santa Ana bar, where you'll be picked up at 9:45 am.
You can also reserve this same trip departing from Cadiz.
The dishes on the menu can vary depending on the availability.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 53
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up and drop off from Jerez.
Transport by airconditioned bus.
English speaking guide specialized in local art and culture.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Jerez local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaza del Minotauro.