Discover the culture and charm of Arcos de la Frontera, the Sierra de Grazalema, Ubrique and Bornos with this White Villages of Andalusia Day Trip.
White Villages of Andalusia Day Trip
We'll pick you up in El Puerto de Santa Maria first thing in the morning and head northeast to begin our tour of Arcos de la Frontera, considered to be the gateway to the route of the white villages.
As we walk through its winding streets and breathe its Moorish air, we'll discover why Arcos de la Frontera is said to be one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
Our next stop will be Grazalema, in the heart of the Sierra de Cádiz. You'll be impressed by the contrasts between the whitewashed facades of this beautiful white village and the intense green of the Grazalema Natural Park.
As the Grazalema and Los Alcorconales parks meet, we'll come across Ubrique and enjoy its medieval old town. Then, we'll stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious Andalusian lunch.
After our tour around some of the most beautiful white villages in Spain, we'll return to the different pick-up points.
Pick Up Points
Upon booking, you must select one of the following pick up points in El Puerto de Santa María:
- El Puerto de Santa María Renfe train station bus stop (next to the bar kiosk La Estación) 8:35 am
- Hotel Puertobahia bus stop 8:40 am
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 53
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Return transfer from El Puerto de Santa María.
Transport on a climatised bus.
Local expert guide.
Guided tour of Arcos de la Frontera and Ubrique.
Stop at the Grazalema Natural Park.
Lunch at a traditional Andalusian restaurant.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (El Puerto de Santa María local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).