Arcos de la Frontera, Ubrique, the Sierra de Grazalema... Discover the famous whitewashed houses of Andalusia on this day trip from Cádiz.
White Villages of Andalusia Day Trip
After picking you up first thing in the morning, we'll set off northeast on our tour of Andalusia's famous White Villages.
Our first stop will be Arcos de la Frontera, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain and the gateway to the White Villages Route. We'll explore its winding streets and admire the Moorish style of its most emblematic monuments.
We'll continue our journey until we reach Grazalema, a beautiful white village in the heart of the Sierra de Cádiz, where we'll go for a short walk. The next stop will be Ubrique, where the parks of Grazalema and Los Alcornocales meet. We'll walk through the old town and discover its medieval, narrow streets and beautiful squares with fountains and flowers. At lunchtime, we'll stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious Andalusian meal.
At the end of the tour, we'll return to the pick up points in Cádiz.
When you book, you'll need to select one of the following pick up points:
- Bus stop, Avenida Cayetano del Toro number 17-19: 9:05 am.
- Bus stop, Avenida Andalucia number 45, outside the Puertatierra Hotel: 9:10 am.
- Customs Building, Plaza Sevilla: 9:15 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 50.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
Local guide specialising in history and art.
Guided tour of Arcos de la Frontera and Ubrique.
Stop at Grazalema Natural Park.
Lunch in a typical Andalusian restaurant.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Cádiz local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).