Have a fun filled day in Disneyland California. You can enjoy all of its attractions and feel the excitement of the shows based on famous films from the legendary studio.
Disneyland Day Trip Itinerary
Having picked you up at your hotel in LAs Vegas between 7 am and 8 am, you'll be taken to the airport, where you'll catch a flight to Los Angeles. Arriving at LAX after a one hour flight, you'll be picked up by Uber for the drive to the Disney California complex - and when making your reservation you should choose which one of the parks you visit.
You'll then have the rest of the day free to explore and enjoy your selected Disneyland park at your own pace. At the end of the day, an Uber will pick you up from the park entrance to take you back to Los Angeles airport, where you'll catch a flight back to Las Vegas, arriving back at your hotel at 9 pm.
Which park to choose?
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice of which Disneyland park you'll be able to visit:
In this park, you'll be able to return to Neverland. Don't believe us? Well, visit the fantastic themed area of Fantasyland, where you can fly over the Fantasyland themed area - where you can fly over London, accompanied by the endearing Peter Pan. Watch out for Captain Hook!
And if you've not had enough of sky and space, what about a voyage with Buzz Lightyear and his Toy Story friends in Tomorrowland? Or perhaps you're more of a hidden treasure kind of person? Well then accompany India Jones in Adventureland.
You can check the park plan by clicking the following link:
Disney California Adventure
What do you think about a whole day of excitement in the world of Disney? At Paradise Pier, you'll learn to fly at Goofy's Sky School - where adrenaline is guaranteed. And you can learn how to give a real good scare, in Holywood Land, with two masters of the craft - Mike and Sulley from Monsters, Inc.
And for the speed freaks, there's Cars Land, where Radiator Springs is recreated to the letter, where Lightning McQueen learnt his best driving skills.
You can check out the park plan by clicking on the following link:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
US$ 499 US$ 449
AdultsUS$ 499 US$ 449
Children under 2 years oldUS$ 99
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Transfers by Uber between Disney park and Los Angeles airport.
One day entrance ticket to selected Disneyland park.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
Food, drinks and any extras.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.