Explore the stunning courtyards, patios and royal chambers of La Alhambra, Spain's most visited monument and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Fall in love with the Arabic charm of the beautiful palace complex.
Alhambra Full-Day Trip
After meeting in Malaga's Paseo Reding at the indicated time, hop aboard your air-conditioned bus and head to Granada, the heart of Spain's Moorish heritage.
It won't take long for you see and feel the city's Islamic influence as you pass the many beautiful examples of Arab architecture. Your first stop will be Granada's main attraction, the Alhambra, a Moorish citadel set into the impressive Sierra Nevada mountains and well worth its consideration as an eighth wonder of the world.
As you wander through the numerous chambers and gardens, admire its elaborately carved ceilings and arches, and the intricate symbolic details of its beautiful tiling. The Medina, the Alcazaba, the Palace of Charles V and the Generalife gardens are particularly magnificent. You'll then enter the Palacios Nazaríes, where you'll find the iconic Patio de los Leones.
After visiting the Alhambra, you'll have free time to explore Granada at your own pace, before making the return journey to Malaga.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 101.60
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 17
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport by air conditioned bus with wifi.
Entrance to the Alhambra and the Palacios Nazaríes.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Málaga local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Paseo Reding, 8.