Marrakesh is a city which surprises by day and enchants by night. On this horse-drawn carriage tour, we will pass through the old Medina quarter as well as the newer districts of the city.
Having collected you in the hotel or riad where you are staying, we will take you to Jemaa el-Fnaa square to begin the tour.
On board the carriage we will take a tour through the main streets and squares of the old Medina quarter, passing alongside the Koutoubia Mosque and leave behind the city walls to discover too the newer areas of Marrakech. Passing along the luxurious Avenue Mohammed VI will give context to the immense contrasts defining the city, with the views from your vantage point and the inimitable style provided by a horse-drawn carriage equally defining your experience.
To end the tour we can take you back to your hotel or, better still, leave you in Jemaa el-Fnaa square. The night is young after all...
The carriage drivers are not guides, and will simply drive. Be aware that quite often they will not speak English.
Each carriage has a maximum capacity of 5. That is to say, if you are a group of 7 you will have to make the tour in two carriages.
During the summer months night comes much later, and the tour will take place at sunset
If you are staying in the Palmeral y Agdal districts, meet the tour in Jemaa el-Fnaa square. Unfortunately, travellers staying in these areas do not have hotel pick up or drop off included in the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour for you and your partner, family, or friends.
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 39.60
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 79.20
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 118.80
Up to 20 peopleUS$ 158.40
1 hour horse and carriage ride.
Hotel pick up and drop off (except in the Palmeral and Agdal districts).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (2:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.