Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech old town on this day trip to the spectacular Ouzoud Waterfalls. See a new side of Morocco visiting one of the biggest waterfalls in North Africa.
Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip
After meeting at 8 am on the day of the excursion, we'll leave Marrakech behind and hit the road in the direction of Ouzoud, in the province of Azilal. During the three hour trip we will pass through various villages and take in both local life and landscapes.
Having arrived at the Ouzoud Waterfalls, you will have free time to discover the region, enjoying the local flora and fauna (it is not unusual to encounter small monkeys) and eat in the waterfront restaurants with views of the spectacular waterfalls.
Why not cool off with a refreshing dip in the river too? You'll be enchanted by the beautiful landscapes surrounding you!
At the end of the tour, we'll return to Marrakech, arriving back around 6 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
If you're staying outside of the Medina (old town), we'll pick you up for free from your hotel or riad. If your hotel is in the outskirts of Marrakech, pick up will include a supplement of between €10 and €40 depending on the area.
If you would like to hire a local guide to show you Ouzoud, you can ask for a group price once we have arrived at the destination (not included in the price).
If you would like to enjoy this trip with a private guide, you can book this excursion as a Private Day Trip from Marrakech.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
|English Language Tour||
US$ 39.60 US$ 33.90
US$ 33.90 US$ 28.20
English Language Tour
AdultsUS$ 39.60 US$ 33.90
Children from 2 to 12US$ 33.90 US$ 28.20
Children under 2Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up from hotels in Marrakesh outside the Medina.
Transport by 4X4 or minibus
English speaking driver.
14% discount on the official ticket price.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - From which hotels is free pick up available?
A - We will contact you to specify the exact pick up time and place.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).