On this tour we'll get up close with the most visited archaeological site in Mexico, immersing ourselves in the Teotihuacan civilization and admiring the mythical Teotihuacán pyramids.
Teotihuacán Sunrise Tour
Having picked you up first thing in the morning, we leave Mexico City behind to hit the road northeast, finally arriving at Teotihuacán, City of the Gods.
We arrive at the Teotihuacán archaeological site at the best possible time, as the sun just begins to peek over the top of the pyramids, and in this way, we avoid the long lines and masses of tourists which flood into the area every day.
We'll pass through the City of the Gods, seduced by the majesty of the Sun Pyramid, the Quetzalpápalotl Palace, the Road of the Dead, the Moon Pyramid, and the Quetzalcoatl Temple.
We'll stop in a workshop run by a local family, to enjoy a tasting menu of cactus-based drinks, such as the traditional brews, tequila, mezcal and pulque.
Before heading back to Mexico City, we'll leave you free time to eat and enjoy the impressive variety of traditional Mexican dishes on offer. The local food is an indescribable treat, but be careful, it's spicy!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 11US$ 26.30
Children under 3Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
Official English speaking guide.
Entry to the Teotihuacán archaeological site.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Mexico City local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Liverpool, 155.