Immerse yourself in the most-visited urban park in the United States on a 2-hour bike tour of Central Park, accompanied by an expert guide.
Central Park Bike Tour
Central Park offers extensive bike paths and is one of the favourite locations for New Yorkers to do all types of outdoor sports activities. We'll set off at 10 am!
As you pedal along the different parts of this picturesque green-space, your expert guide will reveal why Central Park is one of the most filmed locations. The moderate rhythm of this bike ride is ideal for expert cyclists and beginners.
Throughout the tour, you’ll stop several times to admire the iconic parts of the park, take photographs and regain your strength. Ride to Strawberry Fields, an area of the park that pays tribute to The Beatles, where you can admire the legendary Imagine mosaic. Then, head to the Belvedere Castle, a Victorian-style tourist information centre, followed by the Shakespeare Garden, containing plants that were mentioned by the playwright in his various works.
The tour will end at 12 pm.
- You must provide the supplier with an ID document with a photo as a guarantee while you rent the bicycle.
- The maximum weight to do the activity is 136 kg (300 lb).
- If you are less than 18 years old, you must be accompanied by an adult.
- All guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this tour.
- Children under 14 years old must wear a helmet.
- It is possible to book a bike with a baby seat for an added cost.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 43.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
2 hour bike rental.
Helmet and bike chain and all the necessary equipment to enjoy this tour.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
56 West 56th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenue.