Admire Paris’ most famous landmarks during a panoramic city bus tour, followed by a one-hour scenic cruise along the Seine and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower with priority access. It's the ideal way to explore Paris for the first time.
Paris City Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
The activity begins with a panoramic bus tour through the center of Paris. We'll visit iconic places such as the Quai de Branly Museum, the Pont de l'Alma, and the Trocadéro square, which offers a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.
We'll continue our panoramic tour of Paris passing by the Arc de Triomphe. We'll then drive through the Champs Elysées and head to the banks of the Seine. On the banks of this famous river, we'll pass by the Place de la Concorde and the Tuileries Gardens, from where we'll admire the exterior architecture of the Louvre Museum.
Next, we'll continue our tour along the Ile de la Cité, where the famous Notre-Dame Cathedral is located. Lastly, we'll go to the esplanade of the Invalides and end the panoramic tour at the Champ de Mars, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
After the bus tour, we'll board one of the famous Bateaux Parisiens for a one-hour cruise along the Seine River. From the boat, you'll enjoy a different view of various landmarks such as the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, or the Eiffel Tower.
The icing on the cake will be the visit to the Eiffel Tower, where we will skip the queues and walk straight in and take an elevator to its second-level observation deck at 150 meters. You’ll admire breath-taking views over Paris. Then, discover this monument at your own leisure.
The excursion ends at the Eiffel Tower.
Skip the line ticket
This ticket allows you to skip the lines that usually form at the Eiffel Tower ticket offices. However, you will still have to queue to go through the security controls at the entrance to the monument.
You'll receive your tickets at the Place de Sydney, located at the crossroads of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey, just a few metres from the Eiffel Tower.
- Although it doesn't often happen, sometimes, due to lack of availability, the visit to the Eiffel Tower may be changed for a visit to the Tour Montparnasse. If this happens, you will be contacted on the day of the tour and you can cancel the tour for free.
- The order of the activities may vary, for example, sometimes the Eiffel Tower visit may take place first, and the cruise afterwards. In the case that the cruise takes place last, you can choose whether to enjoy it at the end of the tour or at a later time. The boat departs once an hour.
- If you want to explore the Eiffel Tower's third level, you must buy your ticket at the ticket office on the ground floor.
- The boat tour may be cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions.
Third Floor Access
- If you like, you can also reserve the option that includes heading up to the third floor of the Eiffel tower in a lift, from where you'll be able to enjoy some unbeatable views of Paris!
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Panoramic bus tour of Paris with English commentary
Sightseeing cruise along the Seine with narration in English
Fast track entry to the Eiffel Tower
Tour with access to the third floor of the tower (with this option)
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Paris city vision
Corporate name: CITYVISION SAS
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can a person with limited mobility join the tour?
A - Yes, folding wheelchairs are allowed. However, the person with limited mobility on the tour will have to climb some stairs to access the bus, where he/she may be accompanied by another person to assist him/her during the trip. The person will also have to climb some stairs to access the meeting point. There he/she can receive the necessary assistance to check-in or register for the activity while waiting for the other members of the group to arrive.
Q - Why do this activity with Civitatis?
A - At Civitatis we guarantee the best quality and prices, click here if you want to know how we select our activities.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Place de Sydney