Discover why the Czechs are some of the world's greatest beer drinkers and the part the amber nectar plays in Czech culture, all the while sampling different types of local beer.
Prague Beer Culture Tour
If there's one place in the world where beer runs through their veins (quite literally) it's Prague! Known around the world as the home of Pilsner, it's a tipple that has been brewed in the city for well over a thousand years.
Having met up in Václavské nám at the scheduled time, we'll set off on our beer tour of Prague, during which we'll explore the neighbourhoods of Vinohrady and Žižkov. Accompanied by our guide, we'll explore these striking neighbourhoods and feel like locals for a day.
You'll discover two iconic breweries and learn about how their brew their beers, as well as touring some more tucked-away spots. This includes the Žižkov Telecommunications Tower, its square and the breathtaking Art Nouveau Church of the Sacred Heart. In addition, we'll visit Namesti Miru (Peace Square) and admire its spectacular Gothic church and theatre.
During our tour, which will last 3 hours 30 minutes, you'll try three delicious beers. Cheers! You'll also head to a unique hill which boasts incredible panoramic views of Prague. Don't forget your camera!
After an unforgettable experience, our tour will come to an end back at the starting point.
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide
3 Czech beers
Public transport ticket
When to book?
You can book up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- The activity promotes local production.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions
Václavské nám. 832