Be amazed by one of the most visited regions in Portugal: the Algarve. This paradise in the south of Portugal is home to dreamy beaches, fishing villages and a unique landscape.
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Punta Umbría at the arranged time and head to Spain's neighbouring country to discover one of its most famous destinations: the Algarve.
After an hour and a half's journey, we'll arrive at Loulé, a popular village among tourists. There we'll discover an Islamic castle and stroll around the streets of the town's centre. We'll also explore the Ermita de Nuestra Señora de la Concepción chapel where there is an 18th-century altarpiece! What's more, we wouldn't be able to leave without seeing the iconic town market, with its Arabic-style exterior and traditional Portuguese products for sale inside.
Our tour will continue in Albufeira, the most important city in the Portuguese region of the Algarve. Here you'll be able to explore the historic quarter at your leisure, have lunch in one of the renowned restaurants and enjoy the vibrant local life.
Then we'll return to the bus and head to Vila Real de Santo Antonio, a small city located at the mouth of the Guadiana River. Known as "shopping paradise", this town offers all kinds of shops as well as terraces that look out onto the port and 18th-century streets.
At the end of the day we'll drive back to Punta Umbría.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 11US$ 27.50
Children under 4Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Punta Umbría local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).