Explore the magnificent, colourful sea beds of San Andres with this beginner's scuba diving activity at the San Andres Barrier Reef.
Beginners Scuba Diving
We'll pick you up from your hotel in San Andrés at around 8 am and head to the diving school where we'll meet the certified instructors who will be guiding you during the activity.
At the diving school you'll receive instructions on how to use scuba diving equipment and techniques. Then, you'll dive into the pool and practice what you've learned.
At the end of the class, we'll head to the beach to experience the incredible sensation of diving in the Caribbean waters. Accompanied by the instructor, you'll explore a whole new world full of colour and life: fish, corals, starfish... An unforgettable experience for your first time scuba diving!
You'll be accompanied by a monitor so you can dive safely and explore the rich seabed of the San Andres reef, the third-largest barrier reef in the world. The maximum depth you'll go to will be 12 metres.
The activity will end back at your hotel at around 2 pm.
- The minimum age to do this activity is 10 years old.
- You must be able to swim to take part in the diving class. This course does not award any diving certifications.
- The diving location is not fixed as it depends on the tides and the currents at the time.
- The minimum number of people to do the beginners scuba diving activity is 2. If you make an individual booking and this number is not reached, we'll propose an alternative.
- After the activity, you must wait at least 24 hours before boarding an aeroplane.
|Scuba diving course in San Andres||
Scuba diving course in San Andres
Per personUS$ 105
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Scuba diving equipment.
Beginners scuba diving experience.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in San Andrés).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).